Mia Færch, Ph.D.
Research Interests: Protein Structural and Functional Characterisation, Interactions Formed Between HIV Proteins and Host Proteins, Drugs as well as Other Small Molecules
Hometown: Johannesburg, South Africa
Education: PhD and BSc(Hons) in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Protein Structure-Function Research Unit, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. BSc in Molecular and Cell Biology, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Cross Faculty Top Oral Presentation (2020)
- MBRT Research Day Top Poster Presentation (2018)
- MCB Teaching Assistant Award (2018)
- Inqaba Biotec Prize (2014)
- Roche Applied Sciences Prize (2014)
- SA Breweries Gold Medal (2014)
- Irene Jackson Prize (2011)
Interests Outside Lab: Boardgames, Arts and Crafts