2000 – 2004
51. de Rozieres, S., Swan, C. H., Sheeter, D.A., Clingerman, K.J., Lin-Y.-C., Huitron-Resendiz, S., Henriksen, S., Torbett, B.E. and Elder, J.H. Assessment of FIV-C infection of cats as a function of treatment with the protease inhibitor, TL-3. Retrovirology 1:38, 2004.
50. Hildbrand, P., Cirulli, V., Prinsen, R. C., Smith, K. A., Torbett, B. E., Salomon, D. R., Crisa, L. The role of angiopoietins in the development of endothelial cells from cord blood CD34+ progenitors. Blood, 104:2010, 2004.
49. Segal, D.J., Gonclaves, J., Eberhardy, S., Swan, C.H., Torbett, B.E., Barbas, C.F. 3rd. Attenuation of HIV-1 replication in primary human cells with a designed zinc finger transcription factor. J. Biol. Chem., 279:14509, 2004.
48. Huitron-Resendiz, S., de Rozieres, S., Sanchez-Alavez, M., Bühler, B., Lin, Y-C., Lerner, D.A., Henriksen, N.W., Burudi, M., H.S., Torbett, B.E., Henriksen, S. Elder, J.H. Resolution and prevention of FIV-induced neurological deficits by treatment with the protease inhibitor, TL-3. J. Virol., 78:4525, 2004.
47. Criscuoli, M., Reddy, V., Torbett, B.E., and Eliceiri, B.P. Src kinase requirement for Erk1/2 activation in blood vessels during stroke. Endothelium, 10:341, 2003.
46. Kutilek, V.D., Sheeter, D.A., Elder, J.H. and Torbett, B.E. Is Resistance Futile? Current Drug Targets-Infectious Disorders, 3:295, 2003.
45. Tschan, M.P., Fischer, K.M., Fung, V.S, Pirnia, F., Borner, M.M., Fey, M. F. Tobler, A. and Torbett, B.E. Alternative splicing of the human cyclin D-binding Myb-like protein (hDMP1) yields a truncated protein isoform that alters macrophage differentiation patterns. J. Biol. Chem., 278:42750, 2003.
44. Gombat, A.F., Kwok, S.H., Anderson, K.L., Yamaguchi, Y., Torbett, B.E. and Koeffler, H.P. Regulation of neutrophil and eosinophil secondary granule gene expression by transcription factors C/EBP and PU.1. Blood, 101:3265, 2003.
43. Beutler, E., West, C., Torbett, B.E. and Deguchi, H.A. Chimeric mouse model of Gaucher disease. Mol. Med., 8:247, 2002.
42. Torbett, B.E. Reporter Genes: Too much of a good thing? J. Gene Med. 4:478, 2002.
41. Manchester, M., Smith, K.A., Eto, D.S., Perkin, H. and Torbett, B.E. Targeting and hematopoietic suppression of human CD34+ cells by measles virus. J. Virol. 76:6636, 2002.
40. Bühler, B., Lin, Y-C., Morris, G., Olson, A., Wong, C.-H., Richman, D.D., Elder, J.H. and Torbett, B.E. Viral evolution in response to the broad-based retroviral protease inhibitor TL-3. J. Virol., 75:9502, 2001.
39. Anderson, K.L., Nelson, S., Perkin, H., Smith, K.A., Klemsz, M.J. and Torbett, B.E. PU.1 is a lineage-specific regulator of tyrosine phosphatase CD45. J. Biol. Chem., 276:7637, 2001.
38. Zhang, P., Zhang, X., Iwama, A., Yu, C., Smith, K.A., Mueller, B., Narravula, S., Torbett, B.E., Orkin, S.H. and Tenen, D.G. PU.1 inhibits GATA-1 function and erythroid differentiation by blocking GATA-1 DNA binding. Blood, 96:2682, 2000.
37. van der Laan, J.W., Lockey, C., Griffeth, B.C., Frasier, F.S., Wilson, C.A., Onions, D.E., Hering, B.J., Long, Z., Otto, E., Torbett, B.E. and Salomon, D.R. Infection by porcine endogenous retrovirus after islet xenotransplantation. Nature, 407:90, 2000.
36. Pelletier, A.J., van der Laan, L., Siani, M.A., Thompson, D.A., Torbett, B.E. and Salomon, D.R. Presentation of Chemokine SDF-1a by fibronectin mediates directed migration of T cells. Blood, 96;2683, 2000.
35. Mayrand, S.M., Healy, P.A., Torbett, B.E. and Green, W.R. Genetic resistance to the MAIDS virus, LP-BM5, maps to H-2d. Virology, 272:438, 2000.
34. Steinberger, P., Widhopf-Andris, J., Bühler, B., Torbett, B.E. and Barbas, III, C.F. Functional deletion of the CCR5 receptor by intracellular immunization produces cells that are refractory to CCR5-dependent HIV-1 infection and cell fusion. P.N.A.S., 97:805, 2000.
33. Anderson, K.L., Perkin, H., Smith, K.A., Surh, C.D., Venturini, S., Maki, R.A. and Torbett, B.E. PU.1 regulates development of thymic and hematopoietic progenitor derived (myeloid) dendritic cell populations. J. Immunol., 164:1855, 2000.